Nufil experience

I have just had my second Nufil treatment in Melbourne, Australia.I am really happy.I was on all the D drugs at one time or another over the last 12 years. So that and aging left the tell tale facial cheeks.As I work around oxford st (sydney)I tried to ignore it but....I had to fly to melbourne because of the various prices charged for this treatment. When the swelling goes down in a couple of days I would be suprised if I needed another treatment.

Response from Dr. Moyle

Thanks for the report. I to have been impressed with the results with NewFill although, of course, it is not the right product for everyone, its probably best at filling in mild to moderate changes. Good Luck

Graeme

advice
puzzled and nervous