buff hump

Hi, I have a small hump that has not reduced in appearance since my 2yr and counting drug holiday.I'm thinking of getting it removed. I was wondering what the state of the art technique is to remove a hump.? A doctor in Los angeles uses tumescent lipo with a camule.He was not impressed with ultrasound and he doesn;t use it.Pls offer your best bets on a small hump.Thank you,Luke ( I read Nelson's website and I didn;t find it addressed there)Thanks again,lUKE

Response from Dr. Moyle

Dear Luke, I am sorry but this is not my area of specialty. I can only suggest discussing with several surgeons the risks and benefits and costs of each technique before making your mind up.

Good Luck

Graeme

Oxandrin or testosterone?
advice