Jun 24, 2003
Hi, I have a small hump that has not reduced in appearance since my 2yr and counting drug holiday.I'm thinking of getting it removed. I was wondering what the state of the art technique is to remove a hump.? A doctor in Los angeles uses tumescent lipo with a camule.He was not impressed with ultrasound and he doesn;t use it.Pls offer your best bets on a small hump.Thank you,Luke ( I read Nelson's website and I didn;t find it addressed there)Thanks again,lUKE
Response from Dr. Moyle
Dear Luke, I am sorry but this is not my area of specialty. I can only suggest discussing with several surgeons the risks and benefits and costs of each technique before making your mind up.
Oxandrin or testosterone?
- Can Gonorrhea Turn To Hiv?
- Possibility Of Getting Hiv From Spitting In Food
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
- Effects Of Touching Genital Warts With A Finger
- Is There A Natural Way To Cure Hpv Genital Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.