|Can Bio-Alcamid be removed?
Jun 23, 2003
I've gotten multiple Bio-alcamid treatments, with Clinic-estetica' and they put in to much product on one side of my face. I've asked them many times to remove the excess, and they keep giving me excuses why they can't. Can Bio-alcamid be removed? help!
Response from Dr. Moyle
Yes, I believe so. See www.facialwasting.org which provides details and links to surgeons familiar with its use
Weight loss in early stage
- What Percentage Of People In The World Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Are The Ways Can You Get Chlamydia?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- What Age Group Does Genital Warts Affect The Most?
- Tongue Sore And Herpes
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Genital Herpes While Using A Condom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.