|Blood Sugar Question
Jun 22, 2003
My latest Lab, Blood Sugar is 120. Is that bad and what does that mean. My doc Said we was going to watch it and for me not to eat much sweets.
Response from Dr. Moyle
For a routine (unfasted) sample on a single occasion it is not of concern. If you have symptoms suggestive of diabetes (thirst, urinating a lot), a strong family history or were taking drugs that might unmask diabetes (like some protease inhibitors) your doctor could arrange a fasting blood sugar then a glucose tolerance test as well as testing HbA1c a marker of longer term sugar control in the blood.
fat gain in my abdomen
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Nipple Biting Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Kissing Cut On Lip Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.