Blood Sugar Question

My latest Lab, Blood Sugar is 120. Is that bad and what does that mean. My doc Said we was going to watch it and for me not to eat much sweets.

Response from Dr. Moyle

For a routine (unfasted) sample on a single occasion it is not of concern. If you have symptoms suggestive of diabetes (thirst, urinating a lot), a strong family history or were taking drugs that might unmask diabetes (like some protease inhibitors) your doctor could arrange a fasting blood sugar then a glucose tolerance test as well as testing HbA1c a marker of longer term sugar control in the blood.

Best Wishes

Graeme

fat gain in my abdomen
Nandrolin dosing