HGh to help wasting from the state?

Hi Doc Moyle, My doctor prescribed HGH injections to put weight on me for aids wasting. But my health insurance doesn't want to approve the prescription. Its been 2 weeks and they still keep asking the doctor for more information, its a hastle and I dont really understand it all. Heres my question. Someone mentioned to me that if I went to the "State" (Im in New Jersey) for help they would give me the Growth Hormone for free. Have you ever heard of that? If so, how would I go about contacting them. Any advise you have would be much appreciated. Thank you for being there and always giving great advice.

Appreciately, Bob

Response from Dr. Moyle

Dear Bob, I am not a US based doctor so can answer about state by state differences in drug access. I know there have been concerns about use of HGH outside the approved indication and because it is very expensive. Thats why your doctor needs to provide clear documentation to your HMO that you qualify. Once you get access you will find it is a very beneficial agent for weight gain and that it helps normalise your body shape. I would suggest being patient and working closely with your doctor to get access. The link below may also provide some helpful advice. http://www.aidswasting.com/aids/ssdp_patients.html

Best Wishes

Graeme

Drink and Pill for Lipodystrophy - do they work? Can they work?
Oxandrin / HGH / Hep C