|does a buffalo hump ever stabilize?
Jun 16, 2003
Is there any information on whether or not a buffalo hump ever stops growing? I have a small one that has been growing slowly for years - it's not too bad, but will it ever stabilize?
Response from Dr. Moyle
It should do. Regular exercise and high fibre diet may help a little. As may keeping you weight in the recommended range (body mass index 20-25) At some point a change of medications may also help
Lipodystrophy and Treatment During Acute HIV Infection Stage
Lipodistropy and HGH
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Touching Dried Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Balls After Touching Precum Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.