|Oxandrin safe for exercise?
Jun 13, 2003
I'm 36 years old and I've been HIV for 9 years. I've been taking oxandrin for 2 months now and in combination with light weight training has seemed to help. I want to start a cardiovascular exercise regimen. Is there any danger in cardio exercise and steroids?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Not in the exercise per se. It will be more a matter of determining your cardiovascular risk levels and any other limitations regardless of the use of oxandrolone (Oxandrin). You should get clearance from your doctor because of any of your personal cardiovascular risks. Anabolic steroids have the potential to increase some of these risks such as cholesterol levels. The level of any of these changes varies pretty widely from person to person, so it may or may not be a significant factor in your case. Best wishes!
Bread and Triglyceride
- Burning Penis After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.