Jun 13, 2003
Is there any possibility that the medicaid will pay for a liposuction on the back of my neck? I am a female, 38 years old, 16 years living with HIV. my buffalo hump is so big that i am totally embarrased and frustrated. I don't know how to dress anymore. Please help me.
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Medicaid is a state-run program and the rules and regs vary between states. You may want to talk with your case manager to find out what types of things can be covered by Medicaid in your state.
Omega 3 and Triglycerides
- Can You Get Hiv During Sex Without Ejaculation?
- How Easy Is It For A Man To Get Hiv From A Woman?
- Can You Get Hepatitis C From Food?
- Will Gonorrhea Go Away On Its Own?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like In Early Stages?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.