New-Fill treatment testimonial

Hello, Just wanted to give some feedback about my experience with facial wasting and new-fill. I experienced severe facial wasting at age 26 which was devastating to me. I did my research and decided New-Fill was my best choice. I was lucky enough to get my first treatment one month before the FDA stopped personal use importation. My HIV doctor was offering the injections but I chose Dr. Peter Engelhard because of his training with the product. I had 3 series of injections last year and was amazed and satisfied completely with the results. I was not a normal case for I required only 3 series and the norm is 5 but even after first set of injections it was worth every penny and the best money I ever spent. I credit the injections with giving me back my life. The mental anguish that facial wasting caused me was devastating. This has changed all that and given me back my life and self confidence. I have experienced little to no loss of the fat and collagen over the last year. I know that the FDA approval is about 2 years or more away but I believe that Dr. Engelhard is one of only 2 Doctors in the US with FDA approval to do New-Fill injections legally. Anyone who is experiencing facial wasting and considering plastic surgery as treatment should know that this helped me and I would reccomend they look into it and discuss it with a doctor to see if it is the right choice for them. Thank you, Matthew

Response from Dr. Moyle

Thanks Matthew Its what we use at our clinic in the UK. Remember, however, that results do vary. I hope the FDA can move this one forward promptly as so many folks out there need help

Best Wishes

Graeme

Bioform/Radiance
Omega 3 and Triglycerides