Facial Implants

I am HIV positive, since 1980, no problem with meds, with the exception of facial wasting. Counts and status all good. I just received facial implants and want to tell all interested that they do/can make a big difference. See a cosmetic surgen. Take his expert advice. I had the implants put in before the wasting became obvious the most people. What a difference it has made. So my advice, talk to someone about your concerns before too much fat is lost. A more natural look can be achieved. Only comments I have recieved from people not in the loop are that I look well rested. I tried cologen, but the cost over time was getting to be almost as expensive as the implants. Best to all. Mike H.

Response from Dr. Moyle

Thanks Mike...but remember implants are not for everyone and results may vary. get plenty of advice before commiting to surgery

Best Wishes

Graeme

ThermaCool for facial wasting
Bioform/Radiance