Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Lipodystrophy and WastingLipodystrophy and Wasting

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Facial Implants
Jun 11, 2003

I am HIV positive, since 1980, no problem with meds, with the exception of facial wasting. Counts and status all good. I just received facial implants and want to tell all interested that they do/can make a big difference. See a cosmetic surgen. Take his expert advice. I had the implants put in before the wasting became obvious the most people. What a difference it has made. So my advice, talk to someone about your concerns before too much fat is lost. A more natural look can be achieved. Only comments I have recieved from people not in the loop are that I look well rested. I tried cologen, but the cost over time was getting to be almost as expensive as the implants. Best to all. Mike H.

Response from Dr. Moyle

Thanks Mike...but remember implants are not for everyone and results may vary. get plenty of advice before commiting to surgery

Best Wishes

Graeme

Previous
ThermaCool for facial wasting
Next
Bioform/Radiance

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.