|ThermaCool for facial wasting
Jun 11, 2003
I am 39 years old and have been HIV+ for 10 years. While my weight has been stable for years, lately I've noticed that my face is looking more drawn and gaunt with a mild sunken look to my cheeks. I've been reading a lot lately about ThermaCool, an FDA-approved surgical process that heats up the skin to stimulate collagen production. Do you know if this product/process has been used to treat HIV/AIDS facial wasting?
Response from Dr. Moyle
I would suggest seeking advice on www.facialwasting.org
Ultrasound assisted liposuction
- Is Fatigue A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Rash A Symptom Of Ars?
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Black Spots After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.