|new fill vs. cheek implant
Jun 8, 2003
i'm considering cheek implants to help correct the facial distortion caused by loss of fat in my facial cheeks. but i'm wondering if new fill is a better way to go. if cost isn't a factor, what would you recommend? thanks. jim
Response from Dr. Moyle
I would still go for newfill....I've seen too many results with facial implants that are not, er, aesthetically pleasing....notably that fat atrophy occuys around the implant overtime making it obvious that there is an implant present. While you may need 'refills' with NewFill over time it can be more individualised to your anatomy. Implants will not help the temple area.
What is considered a healthy diet and regular exercise?
Drug Holiday to Address Lipodystrophy
- Loose Stool Sign Of HIV Infection
- Dry Cough After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Receiving Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.