new fill vs. cheek implant

i'm considering cheek implants to help correct the facial distortion caused by loss of fat in my facial cheeks. but i'm wondering if new fill is a better way to go. if cost isn't a factor, what would you recommend? thanks. jim

Response from Dr. Moyle

I would still go for newfill....I've seen too many results with facial implants that are not, er, aesthetically pleasing....notably that fat atrophy occuys around the implant overtime making it obvious that there is an implant present. While you may need 'refills' with NewFill over time it can be more individualised to your anatomy. Implants will not help the temple area.

Best Wishes

Graeme

What is considered a healthy diet and regular exercise?
Drug Holiday to Address Lipodystrophy