For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

What is considered a healthy diet and regular exercise?

I have been positive for almost 15 years with really no side effects...until now. I have lost weight in my face and butt and am forming some fat accumulation around the base of my neck. HELP!!! What sort of diet should I be on and how much (or little exercise should I get?

Response from Dr. Moyle

You can find the details in

Moyle G, Baldwin C, Philpot M. Managing metabolic disturbances and lipodystrophy: diet, exercise, and smoking advice. AIDS Reader 2001;11:589-592.

This should be accessible via the site HIV section (see link below)

Its a little scientific but basically says healthy eating with professional advice on what to eat and regular exercise, both cardio and weights can help

Best Wishes

Self Esteem & Lipo
new fill vs. cheek implant