nandrolone and testo

I have low testosterone levels, my doctor gave me a prescription for nandrolone, because I needed to build more muscle mass. My question is is nandrolone enough alone or do I need testo for sex drive and performance, and nandrolone to rebuild mass. He is a new doctor and seems very willing to work with me, on the best combo

Response from Dr. Moyle

Nandrolone is not a testosetrone supplement and will not raise testosterone levels (indeed it may suppress them further). It should help build more muscle but so, most likely, would testosterone replacement. The most natural testosterone replacement is androgel...this gives steady levels of testesterone thoughout the day and may help the other manifestations of low testosterone...low sex drive, fatigue etc. The benefits will be greatest if you can do all this in an exercise program. Best Wishes Graeme

buttocks augmentation surgery to hide effects of lypodistrophy
so much info but no real answers