Med change success for Lipo

Dear Doctors and fellow-patients,

It has been 16 months since my doctor switched me from Zerit to Ziagen and I am seeing definite improvement in the lipo. My cheeks have gone from deeply sunken to just flat, and the veins in my legs and arms are much less pronounced. It took about six months after the switch to see any results, but I know it is working. My coworkers keep commenting on how good I am looking and that I have gained weight. (I haven't actually, but with the fat redistribution it sure appears that way.) I guess I just wanted to let others know that it may be possible to reverse the damage without having to spend thousands of dollars on cosmetic procedures that treat only the facial wasting. Of course it may be more than two years before I have my old face back, but I kinda like watching the improvement month by month. It appears more natural this way, and I don't have to worry about explaining any sudden changes in my appearance. I hope this helps others. Mike

Response from Dr. Moyle

Dera Mike, thansk for this...you are so right that is takes more than 6 months to notice any changes, so its important to have a realistic time horizon for improvements. Therapy switching is not a quick fix. One study suggested that it may take 5 years or more for the fat mass to return to normal Best Wishes

Graeme

Facialwasting.org
buttocks augmentation surgery to hide effects of lypodistrophy