May 28, 2003
I have been looking for information on facial wasting in the Internet. There seems to be not much available besides NewFill. There is a web site called facialwasting.org but I do not know how accurate the info is. What do you think about it? Thanks
Response from Dr. Moyle
Its organised by Nelson Vergel who actually also answers questions here at The Body. The site contains very helpful and honest information on the surgical/cosmetic management of facial wasting. Cheers Graeme
Lipodystrophy risk with med regimen, future expectations, habit change suggestions
Med change success for Lipo
- Fatigue After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.