Lipodystrophy without meds

Dear Doctors Could someone develop lipodystrophy without meds? Im positive since january/2000 and I dont take any medication but I notice that Im a little fat, especially round the belly, and I cant lose it in spite of working out and taking care with the food. Thanks

Response from Dr. Moyle

Essentially the answer is no. A little 'grab-able' fat around the middle is about as normal as can be and as we get older no matter how hard we try we are stuck with it. Best wishes Graeme

Changing My Meds to Hopefully Lessen the Severity of My Lipodystrophy
Injectable B12