|Lipodystrophy without meds
May 20, 2003
Dear Doctors Could someone develop lipodystrophy without meds? Im positive since january/2000 and I dont take any medication but I notice that Im a little fat, especially round the belly, and I cant lose it in spite of working out and taking care with the food. Thanks
Response from Dr. Moyle
Essentially the answer is no. A little 'grab-able' fat around the middle is about as normal as can be and as we get older no matter how hard we try we are stuck with it. Best wishes Graeme
Changing My Meds to Hopefully Lessen the Severity of My Lipodystrophy
- Is Sinus Infection An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can You Contract HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.