|Trental for lipo
May 19, 2003
I would like to know what info you have about the use of Trental for lpodystrophy. My doctor just put me on it and said it would help.
Response from Dr. Moyle
It has not been studied for this indication. Details of its uses and risks can be found at See http://www.aventis-us.com/PIs/trental_TXT.html
In choosing to take a drug one must weigh up the risks vs benefits. If benefits have not been demonstrated in a research study then it makes it hard to weigh things up
I hope this helps
- How Long Can Hiv Survive In The Mouth?
- Does Hiv Cause Everyday Dizziness?
- Can Having An Std Cause A False Positive Hiv Test?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Is The Difference Between Razor Burn And Herpes On The Vagina?
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.