May 19, 2003
Is new fill safe? What about for a person with a high VL and not yet on meds? Thanks!!
Response from Dr. Moyle
Newfill is a cosmetic treatment and not currently approved by the FDA. It is approved in europe as a cosmetic treatment for wrinkles and the like. Studies in persons with HIV and facial fat loss indicate it is safe. I doubt you need it if you have not had long term treatments and hopefully you will never need it! Graeme
lipoatrophy and Zerit
Trental for lipo
- Burning Urethra After Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can Ampicillin Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.