May 19, 2003
Is new fill safe? What about for a person with a high VL and not yet on meds? Thanks!!
Response from Dr. Moyle
Newfill is a cosmetic treatment and not currently approved by the FDA. It is approved in europe as a cosmetic treatment for wrinkles and the like. Studies in persons with HIV and facial fat loss indicate it is safe. I doubt you need it if you have not had long term treatments and hopefully you will never need it! Graeme
lipoatrophy and Zerit
Trental for lipo
- Does Loose Stool Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Muscle Ache An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does Fluconazole Stay In Your Body?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.