Follow-up on New Fill Treatments

I am writing to provide feedback on my results with New-Fill. A little more than a year ago, I began New-Fill treatments (six total) with Dr. Frechette in NYC. The results were incredible. The gaunt look disappeared from my face, and people actually thought I had a face lift. One year later, I went back and had another treatment as a "touch-up" even though I really didn't need it, and I have to tell you, it really has been a blessing for me. The few thousand dollars (approx 3000)I spent for this treatment was money well spent. New Fill is not for everyone...results can vary depending on all kinds of factors. But for me, it has allowed me to look in the mirror and once again like what I see looking back. I am 51 years old, have been HIV+ for over 15 years, I am undetectable with viral load hovering in the 600's with a 24 factor. The most important thing I've learned through this whole process is to be diligent in taking your meds, and do what you need to do for the wasting. For me, it was either New-Fill, or years of counseling. I just wanted to write to give other brothers and sisters out there suffering from things such as facial wasting some hope.

Thank you for posting this message.

Response from Dr. Moyle

That's great news. Lets hope the FDA can work towards getting NewFill aproved for wider use in the US

Graeme

Can this supplement help?
Can Lipo NOT happen?