|Can this supplement help?
May 9, 2003
Response from Dr. Moyle
I am not familiar with this substance but not supplements have yet been proven to have any benefit for lipoatrophy and some have interactions with HIV drugs which may impact the success of the therapy garlic supplements and St John's wort being 2 well know examples). The regimen you are on should be pretty low risk for further progression of fat loss and should allow recovery of some fat over time. I would stick with that for now Best Wishes
Follow-up on New Fill Treatments
- Why Am I Getting Herpes Outbreaks Every Few Weeks?
- Where On The Body Can Shingles Break Out?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What Can You Take To Prevent Current Genital Warts Breakouts?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Shingles?
- Typical Acute Retroviral Syndrome Disease Progression
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.