cholesterol results

i just had my cholesterol checked. The results are LDL @189.4, HDL @ 62.7, overall @272, and CHOL/HDL ratio @ 4.3. While the overall is high, my ratio is very low. I am a male, 50 years old, about 205, 5'10". I exercise 3 times per week and try to eat healthy. should I look at some fiber pills, or how much should I be concerned?

You LDL is high and your HDL is very good. Are you HIV+? Unless you have a lot of muscle and little fat, you are overweight at 205 Lbs 5'10". Losing weight will have the highest impact on lowering your LDL. The use of soluble fiber, Carnitine at 3000 mg/day and Omega 3 oils at 2000 mg/day has shown good results in lowering lipids. Exercise also helps a great deal.

intensifying
lipo in my butt