Apr 27, 2003
i just had my cholesterol checked. The results are LDL @189.4, HDL @ 62.7, overall @272, and CHOL/HDL ratio @ 4.3. While the overall is high, my ratio is very low. I am a male, 50 years old, about 205, 5'10". I exercise 3 times per week and try to eat healthy. should I look at some fiber pills, or how much should I be concerned?
Response from Mr. Vergel
You LDL is high and your HDL is very good. Are you HIV+? Unless you have a lot of muscle and little fat, you are overweight at 205 Lbs 5'10". Losing weight will have the highest impact on lowering your LDL. The use of soluble fiber, Carnitine at 3000 mg/day and Omega 3 oils at 2000 mg/day has shown good results in lowering lipids. Exercise also helps a great deal.
lipo in my butt
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.