Apr 26, 2003
I received notice that my original question had been answered. But I do not see it any where on the recently ansered questions listing. I wanted information on how to start a Lipodystrophy Foundation. Antonio
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
I would suggest that you talk with other foundations and AIDS service organizations in your area about the legal and other activities that are required to formally start a foundation. They may be able to help you determine what paperwork and other involvement you will need from those you wish to include (lawyers, board of directors, advisory board) and help you to decide what types of activities you should focus on to make your endeavor helpful and viable.
Intra-abdominal fat accumulation
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Bloody Pee After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.