Lipodystrophy foundation?

I received notice that my original question had been answered. But I do not see it any where on the recently ansered questions listing. I wanted information on how to start a Lipodystrophy Foundation. Antonio

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

I would suggest that you talk with other foundations and AIDS service organizations in your area about the legal and other activities that are required to formally start a foundation. They may be able to help you determine what paperwork and other involvement you will need from those you wish to include (lawyers, board of directors, advisory board) and help you to decide what types of activities you should focus on to make your endeavor helpful and viable.

Good luck!

Intra-abdominal fat accumulation
hiv WASTING