Apr 14, 2003
Hi Dr. Dieterich
My total lymphocytes is 868. My cd3 (total t cells) is 642. My cd4 (helper, t4) is 54 ( of lymphs). And my cd4+ (helper, t4) is 469. Is this a cause for concern. Does this indicate my immune system is down in general, or is this an HIV specific response to virus?
Response from Dr. Dieterich
Wasting, TPN or FM Tube?
Facial wasting vs. lipoatrophy
- Painful Red Spots After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Docking Worried I Have HIV
- Thrush After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Trouble Urinating After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Spots After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.