HIV developed thru an unnatural sexual lifestyle of two males

Have there been any cases of two virgin males who have never used/abused drugs and who practice a homosexual lifestyle who have developed HIV or AIDS? I've beem told that it's the unnatural sexual life style of two males that causes this virus to develope thru there unnatural means of sexual behavour... the body can not accept this and a virus is developed. please investigate this instead of giving me any opinions. thank you so much

Response from Dr. Dieterich

Good question. I think it was answered scientifically in the 18th century. There is no such thing as spontaneous infection. It has to be caused by microbes not by lifestyle or human action. I think that that opinion is not just a minority one but is very far off the truth. Keep an open mind! DTD

facial exercise
HGH for lipo?