Apr 6, 2003
Hi Dr. Moyle
I was wondering if facial exercise such as manual techniques or even electric masks can help increase facial muscle tissue (not fat - but actual tissue) enough to really make a difference in appearance. This goes for HIV associated lipoatrophy as well as general facial wasting due to infectious disease, cancer, etc.
Response from Dr. Moyle
I've not heard of any research into this. It shouldn't do you any harm so there is no problem giving it a go. If you do see benefits please let us know!
HIV developed thru an unnatural sexual lifestyle of two males
- Does Itchy Skin Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.