Apr 6, 2003
I know that PIs have been blamed a lot for lipo. I have avoided them because of this. Are the new ones in development going to be any better?
thnx in advance, Paul
Response from Dr. Moyle
It looks like atazanavir, a new PI under review by FDA at present, has a better lipid profile and doesn't trigger insulin resistance like some of the approved PIs. We don't know as yet if that translates into less lipodystrophy
Umbilical Hernia surgery, thin abdomenal wall was an issue
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Give Someone An Std?
- If Bodily Fluid Hits Just Your Skin Are You At Risk Of Std's?
- Will Freeze Away Take Care Of Genital Warts?
- Can I Immigrate To Canada With Hiv?
- Can Vaginal Fluid On The Condom Transmit Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.