Buffalo Hump Removal

I had my buffalo hump removed via liposuction and now have noticed a movement of fat gain in my face and stomach. I am currently on D4T, 3TC, and viramune with T-Cell 600 and viral load below 100. I have been on this for 7 years and thinking to ask my doctor if I could stop taking the drugs. Is there any research on this topic or are there any recommendation out there?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

The sugical removal of the fat pad on your back does not necessarily lead to specific fat gain in the face and stomach. As for halting or switching medication to reduce these problems, there is a bit of research out there. Check out these links:

Treatment Interruption and Changes in Body Measures

Treatment Interruptions and Viral Load Control

lipodystrophy/liposuction
Testosterone supplements