|Buffalo Hump Removal
Mar 31, 2003
I had my buffalo hump removed via liposuction and now have noticed a movement of fat gain in my face and stomach. I am currently on D4T, 3TC, and viramune with T-Cell 600 and viral load below 100. I have been on this for 7 years and thinking to ask my doctor if I could stop taking the drugs. Is there any research on this topic or are there any recommendation out there?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
The sugical removal of the fat pad on your back does not necessarily lead to specific fat gain in the face and stomach. As for halting or switching medication to reduce these problems, there is a bit of research out there. Check out these links:
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Floaters After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
- ARE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES IN THE GROIN VISIBLE?
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Womans Breasts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.