Lipodistrofia and how to eliminate

I'm on Zerit, Viramune and Ziagen for a least 3 years. My triglyceride/cholesterol/sugar are I little be high. Now I'm CD4 at 580 and VL undetectable. The lipo really bothers me. I made a surgery six months ago but now the lipo appeared on my neck again. I would like to know how I can eliminate this "Buffalo Hump" Please give me your opinion on what would you suggest to your patient in the same condition. I appreciate your work and I would like to take this opportunity to thank you. Sorry for my poor English, I am Latin and living in Venezuela. Richard

Response from Dr. Dieterich

One thing you could do would be to switch off the zerit. It is well known to cause mitochondrial toxicity which can cause the buffalo hump. Some people have used growth hormone to reduce the size. Surgery is usually not successful for long. Good luck! DTD

Just Diagnosed
I'm hoping this is the answer