oxandrolone

How often is oxandrolone taken? I have so many pills to take with all of my HIV meds already and I'm afraid to add too many more.

thank you - wasting in LA

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

This depends on your daily dose and which strength is prescribed. There are 2.5 mg and 10 mg tablets. If you are prescribed a 20 mg daily dose with 10 mg tablets, you may be asked to take one tablet twice a day.

Keep an eye on your progress to reverse weight loss and be sure to maximize the effect by getting enough to eat and some physical activity to enhance the building of lean tissues.

About lipoatrophy
Mitrochrondial = Lipo