|caution in food preperation
Mar 13, 2003
My son works in food preperation. He is concerned about cutting himself while cutting raw meat. He is paranoid about it. He knicked his finger the other day cutting meat. He threw away the piece of meat that he bled on. This I agree is necessary, but should he then be afraid to continue cutting when he has the bleeding stopped? Now I am wondering how many HIV people have bled on my food in a restaraunt and is it possible to contact HIV in this manner?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
I will refer you to links for excellent answers to your question that still apply.
COPD restricts my exercise regimen- is hgh contraindicated for my lypoatrophy?
- Flaky Skin After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.