Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Lipodystrophy and WastingLipodystrophy and Wasting

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

caution in food preperation
Mar 13, 2003

My son works in food preperation. He is concerned about cutting himself while cutting raw meat. He is paranoid about it. He knicked his finger the other day cutting meat. He threw away the piece of meat that he bled on. This I agree is necessary, but should he then be afraid to continue cutting when he has the bleeding stopped? Now I am wondering how many HIV people have bled on my food in a restaraunt and is it possible to contact HIV in this manner?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

I will refer you to links for excellent answers to your question that still apply.

Foodservice Workers and HIV Transmission

Foodservice Workers and HIV Transmission (2)

Previous
COPD restricts my exercise regimen- is hgh contraindicated for my lypoatrophy?
Next
About lipoatrophy

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.