Mar 13, 2003
Are painful nodules on the lower part of the body (unable to sleep due to the pain) part of the wasting syndrome? Cocktail being used to treat hiv.
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Not necessarily. Get it checked!
Can you gain weight being HIV+
COPD restricts my exercise regimen- is hgh contraindicated for my lypoatrophy?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Back The Results Of A Rapid Hiv Test?
- One Time Sex Chances Of Transmission Hiv
- Diffuse Sensory Motor Periphery Neuropathy
- Over The Counter Hiv Medication
- Laws For Partner Notification For Hiv Aids And Other Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Is Pityriasis Rosea A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.