oxandrin and diabetic drugs

Hi I am taking avandia and glucophage and oxandrin. I read on the oxandrin website that this drug can inhibit the metabolism of diabetic meds. I am taking it for a week now and I did not see any differences in my blood sugars. What do you have to say about this issue. Have you seen changes in blood sugars while on oxandrin and diabetic meds? thanks

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

The main concern here is to adjust your dose of rosiglitazone (avandia) and metformin (glucophage) to keep blood sugars under control. Other than that, I have not found any profound information about adverse interactions between oxandrolone and oral antidiabetic medications. It is worth monitoring your blood sugars because there are many other factors that may affect blood sugar control.

HDL cholesterol
Causes of lipodystrophy?