|Treating wasting in patient with history of lymphoma
Jan 21, 2003
Dear Dr Dieterich:
If someone had lymphoma over 4 years ago (now in remission) and they are now experiencing wasting syndrome, would you prescribe anabolics or growth hormone? Thanks!
Nelson Vergel www.medibolics.com
Response from Dr. Dieterich
I don't see any relation between lymphoma and anabolics. That is not one of their usual complications. If you need them then I think it would be a reasonable risk. Good luck! DTD
Should Inhaled Steroids Be Avoided?
Fat loss and androgens
- Can You Get HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Can I Take Amoxicillin For Vaginal Infections?
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- How Does Cervical Cancer Affect Your Reproductive System?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
- Acute HIV Infection And Oral Thrush
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.