Aids wasting and drug therapy

Is there a correlation between viral supression and drastic weight loss? Since I've been a zero dectecion and I've had difficulty keeping my lean muscle mass. I'm currently on Viadex, Viriad, Invariz and Rescriptor. I've also been experiencing lipodistrophy as well. I'm currently taking gh. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Response from Dr. Dieterich

There is some relation between viral suppression and lipo, but the Videx you are taking may be part of the problem in particular it can have higher levels when combined with Viread. Talk to your MD about it. Maybe you can stop the Videx. DTD

Am I wasting yet?
Should Inhaled Steroids Be Avoided?