Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

Ask the Experts About

Lipodystrophy and WastingLipodystrophy and Wasting

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

anything new on new-fill?
Dec 24, 2002

Dear Doctor,

I had my face returned to a somewhat more normal appearance in the last year,with new-fill,and the results are holding very nicely. Is there any news on the progress of getting this wonderful product made available in the U.S? I was one of the very lucky few who obtained it right before the F.D.A halted others access. Lucky for me, those who started on new-fill were able to continue getting it from overseas. It changed my life,and let me go out of the house with out feeling like a leper. I only wish more of us who were helped by this product,would raise some hell about others lack of access,and raise some awareness on this effective and very safe product.

thanks,ross

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Following is the Spring 2002 news report in BETA on the story behind the block of polylactic acid (New-Fill) importation.

BETA Spring 2002 Update on New-Fill

Keep your eye on this Web site for news and clinical trials (none there yet).

Clinical Trial Database

Perhaps others who tune in will be able to identify trial centers as they get up and running.

Previous
lipoatrophy of the sole
Next
stopping serostim

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.