anything new on new-fill?

Dear Doctor,

I had my face returned to a somewhat more normal appearance in the last year,with new-fill,and the results are holding very nicely. Is there any news on the progress of getting this wonderful product made available in the U.S? I was one of the very lucky few who obtained it right before the F.D.A halted others access. Lucky for me, those who started on new-fill were able to continue getting it from overseas. It changed my life,and let me go out of the house with out feeling like a leper. I only wish more of us who were helped by this product,would raise some hell about others lack of access,and raise some awareness on this effective and very safe product.

thanks,ross

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Following is the Spring 2002 news report in BETA on the story behind the block of polylactic acid (New-Fill) importation.

BETA Spring 2002 Update on New-Fill

Keep your eye on this Web site for news and clinical trials (none there yet).

Clinical Trial Database

Perhaps others who tune in will be able to identify trial centers as they get up and running.

lipoatrophy of the sole
stopping serostim