|sunken under-eye area
Dec 13, 2002
Is there any kind of cream, etc. to plump up the under eye area instead of collegen injections, for sunken-looking sockets?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Some of the anti-wrinkle creams induce mild swelling which reduces the look of wrinkles. I am not aware of a cream that would do enough for sunken eyes due to lipoatrophy. If the fat changes around the eyes are minor it may be worth exploring.
how much is too much?
I can see veins in my legs
- Acute Hiv Infection Affect On Cbc
- Doctors That Treat Candidiasis?
- Things That Can Cause A False Positive Hepatitis C Test
- Can Hiv Cause Your Liver Enzymes To Be Elevated?
- If You Have Sex With A Girl And Another Without A Condom Do I Have Hiv?
- What Physical Effects Does Hiv Have On A Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.