|new oxandrin dose
Nov 20, 2002
Hi, Is there any drawback to taking the new 10 mg dose of oxandrin? Will there be increased side effects? Certainly sounds easier to me...am taking 20 mg a day right now.
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is the exact same drug just combined 4 tablets into one so your pill count for 20 mg is reduced from 8 to 2 per day. It should be easier and there can't be any more side effects that before, since it is the same drug just in bigger pills! DTD
Facialwasting.org and deca durabolin
Big tummy go away
- Is Blood In Urine A Sign Of AIDS?
- Itchy Skin After Eating Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Swallowing Precum What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Septra Ds Treat Chlamydia?
- About How Long Does Hiv Survive In A Needle
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.