Cosmetic Surgery for Wasted Butt?

I'm a 38-year-old gay man. About a year ago, I had cosmetic surgery/treatment for facial wasting, using an Italian filler product (Bio-Alcamid) at a clinic in Mexico, with absolutely wonderful results. I might go to this clinic again for treatment of of my other "cheeks", my butt, but they aren't doing this procedure (not yet). My butt has wasted away so much that it hurts to sit on my tailbones for long periods of time, and cosmetically you can see my anus when I stand up (no "crack" left). I'm wondering if there is a way to exchange information with other guys who might have already had butt implants or other procedures to correct buttock wasting, and what they would recommend. How can I find people who might have stories or advice to share? Do you know of cosmetic surgical procedures that help restore wasted butts? I live in Los Angeles, so there are lots of plastic surgeons to choose from, but I don't know who or how to pick. Thanks!

Response from Dr. Dieterich

I don't have any information on LA plastic surgeons. However, maybe by posting your question, someone will help us out and write in. Good luck! DTD

Lipodystrophy and Emery-Dreifuss muscular dystrophy
Facialwasting.org and deca durabolin