Nov 16, 2002
Can I get your honest opinion on getting lipo for lipo? Not visceral, but hips, thighs etc. On meds 1000 cd4's.
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
It sounds like you are asking for advice on liposuction for non-lipodystrophy fat (?). If so, the things to keep in mind are that it is a surgical procedure and it will cause an inflammatory reaction by the body. The question is whether that will be okay or counterproductive to your medical situation.
CD4 count should be considered along with a range of other factors before you make this decision. I would recommend that you talk with your team and ask them for a referral to a qualified surgeon who can not only do the procedure, but give you some solid and personalized advice on which to make a decision. Best wishes on this!
Is Facial Wasting Symmetrical?
Which drug causes Liprodystrophy?
- Ache In Testicles After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Swallowing Blood Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.