Is Facial Wasting Symmetrical?

I'd like to know whether Facial Wasting occurs equally across the face, or if it can occur on just one side. Maybe it's just ageing (I'm 40), but I've noticed that the left-hand side of my face seems slightly thinner and has a couple of lines which have appeared over the last few years. Thanks in anticipation from London/UK.

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Facial wasting is not always symmetrical and I don't know whether that is an aging thing or chronic disease and treatment or all of the above (my guess would be a combination).

Along the same lines, fat deposits can also be asymmetrical (not the same on both sides).

wasting without losing weight
liposuction