Dangerous Foods?

Im sorry that this question is inappropriately placed in this category, but this is the only forum remotely related that is currently taking questions...

I am HIV+, 21, on the cocktail, 750 T-Cell Count, and undetectable VL. I am generally healthy, minus chronic sinusitis. My question is: Should a person like myself, with a considerably high t-cell count and undetectable viral load, be concerned about the occasional consumption of sushi and other similar foods?

Once again, thanks for your time and response.

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Officially the answer is yes. This is because everyone should be careful about raw foods that are high risk for contamination. If your t-cell count should drop, you could experience a "relapse" of food-borne illness that was previously kept under control by a good immune response.

Generally, you can follow the guide that is used by others. Take a look at information through the link below.

Practical Advice on Food Safety

Wasting-Fatigue-Testosterone
Eating sugar vs. wasting