|oxandrin for women
Nov 15, 2002
Is oxandrin just for men or can women take it?
Are there different dosages for men and women?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Oxandrolone has been studied in women and used by women for a variety of reasons. While the dose does not appear different in prescribing information provided in reference books, some physicians prefer to start women at a lower dose than the dose they might typically start men.
Women and Wasting
ANY EFFECTIVE TREATMENT? WHAT ABOUT SEROSTIM?
- Blisters After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Sex With Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.