|oxandrin for women
Nov 15, 2002
Is oxandrin just for men or can women take it?
Are there different dosages for men and women?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Oxandrolone has been studied in women and used by women for a variety of reasons. While the dose does not appear different in prescribing information provided in reference books, some physicians prefer to start women at a lower dose than the dose they might typically start men.
Women and Wasting
ANY EFFECTIVE TREATMENT? WHAT ABOUT SEROSTIM?
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rash After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Can And Std Cause Mouth Ulcers?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.