Oct 10, 2002
How long does it take to firm your butt if you are doing a buns of steel exercise tape everyday?
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
Butt-firming (and any muscle exercise) is dependent on many things: genetics, hormone balance, baseline condition, food intake, and more.
You should be able to see a difference in muscle-building exercise within a 6-week period of time provided that all the other building blocks are in place. You are less likely to see a good response if you are missing one or more of the necessary pieces (see above list).
You may even want to check with a certified personal trainer, physical therapist, and/or exercise physiologist about the types of exercise that wills support your quest. Good luck!!
Graduate student... (HIV as cause of AIDS)
- Currently It Is Estimated That The Longest Time Between Hiv Infection And Onset Of Symptoms Is About How Many Years
- How Long After Exposure To Hiv Does Thrush Appear?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C From A Needlestick?
- Can My Obgyn Call Me To Give Results Of Hiv Test?
- Can You Get Hiv Even With Using A Condom?
- Is A Burning Feeling A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.