|PLEASE PLEASE FROM VIETNAM
Sep 9, 2002
Dear Doc, To be quick, I am just wondering how rare is it to test negative at 3 month and positive at 6 Month????? How many people?? I am really freaking out??
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is very unusual. Relax. DTD
triglyceride diet, natural sugars ok?
no eggs shells please...
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of HIV?
- Can I Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Dark Bumps After Sensual Massage Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Kissing Cold Sore Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.