|PLEASE PLEASE FROM VIETNAM
Sep 9, 2002
Dear Doc, To be quick, I am just wondering how rare is it to test negative at 3 month and positive at 6 Month????? How many people?? I am really freaking out??
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is very unusual. Relax. DTD
triglyceride diet, natural sugars ok?
no eggs shells please...
- Risk Of HIV With Prostitute
- Can Hepatitis C Be Transmitted Through Food Preparation?
- Can Hepatitis B Be Cleared From The Body?
- How Long Does It Take For Thrush To Start Affecting Organs?
- What Is Hiv Infected People's Blood Count?
- Can You Have Sex With A Hiv Infected Person And Not Become Infected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.