|PLEASE PLEASE FROM VIETNAM
Sep 9, 2002
Dear Doc, To be quick, I am just wondering how rare is it to test negative at 3 month and positive at 6 Month????? How many people?? I am really freaking out??
Response from Dr. Dieterich
It is very unusual. Relax. DTD
triglyceride diet, natural sugars ok?
no eggs shells please...
- Pain In Penis After Touching Vaginal Fluid Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Constant Vaginal Bleeding No Pain
- If You Keep Getting Vaginal Infections In Your Vagina, Do That Mean You Have HIV?
- Testing For Chlamydia Otc
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.