NEW FILL

Hi, I enrolled in France for a trial with New Fill. I had "New Life" before which helped a little. After 6 sessions of 4cc each, I do not see much of a difference. I must add that I lost 10 pounds (voluntary) in the meantime because I was too fat. What to think of this results? Best regards Luc/Belgium

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

The reported results with strategies for facial improvement have varied widely. One person's "miracle" has been another person's "disappointment." This could reflect a lot of variables including the method or product, physician experience, and patient potential.

I would say that weight loss during the period of time that you had the procedure done may be a factor in reducing the potential for positive results if it means that you lost more subcutaneous fat.

It is worth talking to the physician who completed your treatments to determine the factors that left you with less than a satisfactory result. Best wishes!

Side effects?
ecm