Side effects?

I seem to have a direct side effect that occurs with more than one steroid. It happens when I take Oxandrin or Winstrol. A kind of spacy feeling that later results in a pounding headache. My doctor took me of it but we don't know why it occurs. Can you give me some possible reasons so we can look into this?

Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner

Headaches have been reported with the use of anabolic steroids. There may be several factors coming into play that may be particular to you.

I would suggest taking a look at the dose that you are using. It could be that a dose adjustment would help. High blood pressure and fluid retention are possibilities with any chronic use of an anabolic steroid, especially at high doses. You should also monitor for hematologic changes such hemoglobin and hematocrit for polycythemia. In addition, if you are so predisposed, it is worth keeping an eye on any glucose intolerance problems while taking any anabolic steroid medication.

re.....bia.-Thanks
NEW FILL