|nutrition & Exercise
Aug 17, 2002
Response from Ms. Fields-Gardner
There are a few online options, some better than others. We have been giving links in some answers, so you may want to check in case I have missed something here. Here are a couple to get you started.
You may also want to check out some of the magazines online for general information (see links below).
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Open Wound
- Is Black Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Seroconverting After Sex With A Prostitute
- Chances Of Catching HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.